|Position Description:||Located in Los Angeles, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science (CDU), is a premier mission-driven university dedicated to transforming the lives of underserved communities through health professions education, biomedical research and compassionate patient care, is seeking applications for the position of Manager of Talent Acquisition.|
The Manager of Talent Acquisition employs cutting edge thinking, the use of innovation and proven best practices to deliver a world-class talent pool. Develops and executes a university-wide talent acquisition strategy that provides Charles R. Drew University with a competitive advantage in acquiring talent and one that is aligned with the University's culture and mission. This strategy will include, but not be limited to, branding, customized local, regional and national recruitment plans, executive search capability and effective new hire pre-boarding and onboarding. The Manager of Talent Acquisition works as a strategic partner and as a member of the human resources team that supports diversity initiatives and fosters productive relationships with candidates, hiring departments and the University community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designs and manages/performs full-cycle recruitment strategies and processes related to sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and hiring for faculty, staff and support positions, ensures Charles R. Drew University's access to a robust talent pipeline and ability to recruit a diverse pool of world-class talent.
• Partners with the Office of the Provost to develop and implement faculty hiring strategies.
• Serves as a content expert resource for various strategic initiatives such as hiring process improvements, benchmarking time-to-fill metrics and branding CDU as an employer of choice.
• Maintains membership in professional HR organizations with a focus on leading, advancing and influencing the management of human resources and the use of industry best practices.
• Collaborates with business leaders to manage staffing and workforce plan.
• Designs tools to evaluate candidate fitness.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university (graduate degree in a relevant discipline desirable).
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute workforce planning.
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition, preferably in higher education.
• Experience with recruiting technologies and cloud/web based platforms.
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
For a more detailed description and to apply, please visit: https://jobs.cdrewu.edu/postings/3010
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/svknj8vb6sb2rqt8