|Position Description:||The CUPA-HR national office is seeking a Membership Representative who excels in customer service and takes pride in serving the association’s members.|
This individual will provide high-touch member service and personalized experiences for many of the association’s 40,000+ members and nonmembers, participate in maintaining the organization’s database, and assist the Director of Member Marketing and Engagement, membership team members and other departments to coordinate membership projects and programs.
We’re looking for someone who not only truly enjoys communicating (both by phone and email) with a variety of people, but is also positive, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
You’d be a great fit for this position if you’re:
· Passionate about connecting people with one another and providing valuable support.
· Energized by creating memorable experiences for customers.
· Excited by methodically discovering and correcting inaccuracies in large sets of information.
· Excited by documenting processes and discovering ways to improve.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Appreciative of the differences in others.
· Genuinely a caring person, with a service mindset.
· Driven to improve in order to delight customers and colleagues.
· Energized by interacting with and helping people.
CUPA-HR is made up of high-performing team members. A lot will be expected of the Membership Representative. If you’re a go-getter who thrives when you’re challenged in a variety of ways, this is the place for you. You'll be surrounded by high performers who are passionate about what they do and who will provide the support and encouragement to help you be your best!
|About Employer:||CUPA-HR is the national association for human resource professionals at colleges and universities. Our membership includes more than 2,000 organizations and over 31,000 organization representatives. As employers, colleges and universities face many unique HR challenges, and our mission is to provide the leadership, resources, learning opportunities and connections to help them get the job done. At CUPA-HR, we monitor trends, explore emerging workforce issues, conduct research, and promote strategic discussions among colleges and universities. We believe in championing diversity and inclusion, striving for constant innovation, upholding the highest levels of service innovation and maintaining integrity in everything we do. We are located in beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee, which is known for great music, a fantastic culinary scene and is one of America’s Best Adventure Towns.|