|Position Description:||Listening > Responding > Contributing|
SHARE YOUR PASSION
You’re good at what you do, and you know why it matters. Here is an opportunity to bring your expertise into a dynamic environment and increase the positive impact of your talent. Apply your skills and experience in a new way, and spread your enthusiasm for excellence at Harper College.
Harper College Human Resources department is seeking applications for the HRIS Analyst position. The HRIS Analyst is responsible for coordinating the functional use, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of various HR software applications. The analyst serves as an HR technical point of contact and is responsible for reviewing, proposing, developing, and assisting HR to fully implement existing and future software tools. The successful candidate will support a broad range of Human Resource report writing, data analysis, testing and other technical projects as needed.This includes writing moderate to complex SQL queries and programs to optimize system efficiency and manipulate and extract data.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Fields of Computer Science, Business Analytics, HR or related field preferred.
• At least 3 years’ experience in HRIS or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Knowledge of relational databases and report writing tools.
• SQL proficiency required.
• Excellent problem resolution skills and diligent attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
• Analytical ability to evaluate systems, test data and/or program logic to ensure accurate report writing required.
• Experience in software implementation, and team-based environments preferred.
• Excellent communication skills required.
View additional job duties, benefit details and complete our required online application at: http://jobs.harpercollege.edu/cw/en-us/job/493781?lApplicationSubSourceID=
Harper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.