|Position Description:||Human Resources Business Partner, R20030|
The Human Resource Business Partner will provide guidance and consultation in any, some or all of the following: recruitment, classification, compensation, collective bargaining, employee/labor relations, grievances, affirmative action, training and development, performance management, program and policy development, organizational analysis, interpretation and application of laws, rules, policies, or other functions relating to human resources management.
This position serves as a skilled, experienced, human resource consultant performing professional, human resource duties. Responsible for resolving complex or difficult human resource issues. Plans and carries out work independently and with minimum supervision, utilizing knowledge of laws, policies and regulations. Responsible for prioritizing and managing issues within designated area of responsibility. Maintain and ensure a confidential environment at all times.
COMPREHENSIVE WAGE AND BENEFIT PACKAGE:
Salary range begins at $68,000. Annual salary commensurate with candidate's qualifications and related experience.
We offer comprehensive compensation package with salary and benefits as the main components. Generous benefits package is offered through Washington State plans that includes multiple medical, dental, life and disability coverage choices for employees and dependents; choices of retirement and deferred compensation plans; paid holidays, sick, and vacation plans; transit program, reduced tuition, employee discounts and memberships, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or closely related field. Any combination of relevant education and/or experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
• Three years of progressively responsible professional-level human resource experience.
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience interpreting and applying laws, rules, policies and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with large groups and individuals at all work levels.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and software applications.
• Demonstrated success in fostering internal and external community relationships
• Demonstrated commitment to equity with the ability to advocate for it on campus and work as a team member on a campus committed to inclusion.
• Demonstrate ability to be a team member
• Flexibility of schedule and willingness to work select evenings and/or weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications received by 03/20/2020 will be given full consideration. Applications received after that date may be considered until the position is filled. This position is not eligible for relocation allowance.
To apply, go to www.bellevuecollege.edu/jobs, review the fully job announcement, and required documents.